Welcome to The Horseshoe at Ringley Village, Radcliffe
- Free Parking
- Child-friendly (No buggies, please)
- Great pub to start or finish local walks from!
Facts About The Horseshoe at Ringley Village
- A step back in time.........The Horseshoe pub is one of the oldest pubs in Radcliffe and dates back 300 years.
- It is opposite the River Irwell which slowly meanders along.
- The pub in Radcliffe and near to Stoneclough was a scheduled stop for all Manchester-bound packets on the canal in times gone by.
- Historically, landlords would gladly serve ale to the thirsty passengers before they continued their journey.
- The pub has a real open fire in two of our rooms.
- It has a beer garden for use in summer and these plenty of space within the pub for those that want a drink and those that want some food.
- The pub had a refurbishment in May 2017.
- The pub is a great location for numerous walks in the locality, including The Kingfisher Trail and the Rotary Way which both run along the side of the pub.
- Hosts Eileen & Andy took over the pub in September 2017 and their twelve staff promise a warm and friendly welcome to drinkers and diners.